First up this competition is for all my followers based in Western Australia and who are able to attend Bricktober-Perth 2017 (7th-8th October). The organisers have kindly offered a really generous 2 x Golden Ticket family pass to the event. The Golden Ticket will give you and three other people free entry into Bricktober-Perth 2017. You will be able to walk in via the VIP entry at anytime between the opening hours of 9am – 3.30pm on either day.
Now the fun part – To win all you need to do is build a Western Australia landmark with less than 60 LEGO elements and send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and highlight what the landmark is. Competition will close 10th September 2017 at 23:59 (WST) with 2 x winners announced the following day.
To start the ball rolling I have thrown in my attempt (please no laughing!) – Ascot Kilns.
Feel free to share and I look forward to seeing everyone’s entries!
Finally for those not aware of Bricktober-Perth check out last year’s roundup (Bricktober-Perth 2016).
DRUM ROLL PLEASE…
Winner 1 – David Hawkes emailed through his 6 year old sons LEGO version of Kalbarri’s Natures Window in all its tan and brown glory!
Winner 2 – Jo Newman allowed her 5 year old artistic freedom and they decided to recreate the Fremantle Rainbow Container installation.
Thanks to both the winners for your entries (I will email you both shortly) and commiserations to those who were not successful in the random draw. There were some great submissions from Busselton Jetty, Wave Rock, Bell Tower, Rottnest Is and Pinnacles to name a few.
1. The promoter of this Competition is All About The Brick (the “Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age need to have the consent of their parent or guardian and be accompanied by a guardian on the date of travel. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. The Competition opens at 22.00 (WST) on Sunday 20th August and closes 23.59 (WST) on Sunday 10th September (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition and email must be sent to email@example.com with a picture capturing a Western Australia landmark in less than 60 LEGO elements.
7. You may enter the competition only once per email address.
8. By entering this competition you agree for your email address to be added to the All About The Brick and Bricktober mailing lists. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose and you may unsubscribe at anytime.
9. The winners will be judged and notified by myself from all entries after the competition closes.
10. 2 x winners will receive a Family Golden Ticket (valid for a family of 4) which will give you free entry into the public show on either Saturday 7th or Sunday 8th October 2017 at any time, as a golden ticket holder, you will enter the show through the special VIP entry. The value of a family ticket is $30 and are non transferable or refundable and can not be sold or swapped for cash.
11. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry of amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize.