LEGO Rebrick is really churning out some awesome competition this year with the newest competition just announced to celebrate the upcoming release of Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 in June.
Time to get creative and get your brick juices flowing – create a brick built Cars 3 creation (can be a recreation of the original poster) and upload 5 images from all angles to the LEGO Rebrick competition page (link here).
Prices are pretty cool with the grand prize offering a unique, personal Cari-fied artwork of the winner made by a Disney artist in a LEGO-made frame, A one-of-a-kind LEGO mosaic of the Cari-fied artwork, exclusive Cars 3 memorabilia, LEGO Junior Cars 3 sets (full range) and a $200 spending spree on Shop.LEGO.com. Two runner up prizes sames as above minus the Cari-fied artwork and mosaic.
See below details from the competition page on how to wow the awesome LEGO Juniors team and Pixar Animation Studios.
A panel of judges from the LEGO Juniors team and Pixar Animation Studios will select 1 grand prize winner and 2 runner-up winners. They will judge entries upon:
– Overall coolness and originality (25%)
– Most inspired details (25%)
– Relevance to look and feel of Disney•Pixar’s Cars 3 (25%)
– Best use of LEGO® elements (25%)
How to enter
– Create your Disney•Pixar’s Cars 3 movie poster
– Take up to five photos of your creation and submit them to the contest Make sure to show off all angles of your creation
– Use the description field to tell us about your model – then hit “submit”
– When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
Good Luck and Happy Building!