looks like it’s Ninjago’s turn to get some competition love over at LEGO Rebrick with a cool little competition for all those budding filmmakers. The creative team at LEGO have created a mini Ninjago movie called “Chasing the Musk of Vengeance”, but are on the hunt for the most creative, inspired and original ending to complete the movie.
Don’t worry all that hard creative work deserves some reward and the should you be successful you could be one of 5 grand winners who will receive an extensive collection of 2018 LEGO Ninjago sets + other goodies below:
- 70633 Kai – Spinjitzu Master
- 70634 Nya – Spinjitzu Master
- 70635 Jay – Spinjitzu Master
- 70636 Zane – Spinjitzu Master
- 70637 Cole – Spinjitzu Master
- 70638 Katana V11
- 70639 Street Race of Snake Jaguar
- 706340 S.O.G. Headquarters
- 70641 Ninja Nightcrawler
- 70642 Killow vs. Samurai X
- 70643 Temple of Resurrection
- A Winner’s certificate
- A Customized winner’s trophy from a LEGO NINJAGO designer
- A LEGO NINJAGO swag package
- A upcoming LEGO NINJAGO set, to be shipped once it’s available in summer 2018
If you need any inspiration watch the video below which covers the behind the scenes making of “The Chase” and some cool and helpful tips.
lastly for more information on how to enter and submission deadlines head over to the Rebrick Competition page (here) I’ve also highlighted the key points below from the website:
Submit your entry no later than March 15th at 2018 at 10:00AM EST.
If you’re not sure what time zone you’re in here’s a time zone converter.
A panel of judges from the LEGO NINJAGO team will select five grand prize winners in five different categories – Best Brickfilm, Funniest Moment, Best Stunt, Best Fight Scene, and Viewer’s Choice.
They will judge entries upon:
– Overall coolness and originality: 25%
– Video Quality: 25%
– Relevance to listed categories: 25%
– Most inspired details: 25%
It is up to the judges to place an entry in a given category based on their category. The winner for the category “Viewer’s Choice” will be voted for on LEGO Life. The NINJAGO team will pre-select 10-15 entries, which will be uploaded to LEGO Life for the community there to for their favorite brickfilm.
Please see the prizes section for further details.
How to Enter
– Watch the LEGO NINJAGO “Chasing the Mask of Vengeance” video (featured above)
– Create your brickfilm according to the RULES. Please note only original audio is allowed
– Upload your video to a video hosting site of your choice and copy the URL to your video in the URL field on the entry page on LEGO Rebrick
– Take up to five screenshots from your video and upload them on the entry page on LEGO Rebrick
– Use the description field to tell us how you made you audio– then hit submit
– When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
Good Luck and Happy Building!