It appears Toys R Us Hong Kong has let the genie out of the bottle and listed LEGO Star Wars Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive 75191. This set was due to be released as part of a new wave of LEGO Star Wars sets in the second half of 2017, so the appearance on Toys R Us website comes as a surprise. Most commentary suggests this will be a Toys R Us exclusive.
The set appears to be based around Star Wars episode II Attack of the Clones in which we see Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter (aided by a Hyperdrive ring) head out to Kamino to uncover the huge Clone Army. I personally don’t collect many Star Wars sets, but I’ve always been a fan and own Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring 7661, so this will be a must for me! Stay tuned for my review later in the year!
Details below are taken straight from the Toys R Us website and do it more justice than me just looking at pictures and waffling on:
Help Obi-Wan keep one step ahead of Jango Fett in his Jedi Starfighter! Dock with the hyperdrive, grab the handle and warp to distant planets in no time. Add some firepower with the stud shooters and spring-loaded shooters, then pull the trigger to release the ship. Will Jango be able to track you down? That’s for you to decide…
Play at warp speed with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive!
Warp into action with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive, featuring stud blasters, spring-loaded shooters, quick-release grab handle, 3 minifigures and a droid figure.
Speed across the galaxy with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive. This detailed LEGO® brick recreation of the ship featured in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones includes an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section and 2 stud shooters, while the large hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines, and a grab handle for enhanced play and quick release of the docked model. This impressive set also includes 3 minifigures and an Astromech droid figure.
• Includes 3 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett and young Boba Fett with mini legs, plus an R4-P17 Astromech droid figure.
• Features Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and a buildable hyperdrive.
• Jedi Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section (with storage space for the torso inside the ship) and 2 stud shooters.
• Hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines and a quick-release grab handle for enhanced play.
• Dock the Starfighter with the hyperdrive and pull the trigger to release it again.
• Grab the handle and zoom the model around the room.
• Hyperdrive stands on any flat surface.
• Relive exciting scenes in space from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
• Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
• Hyperdrive with docked Jedi Starfighter measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
Be prepared – I think this may be a bit on the pricey side.